Join Our Team!
Learning Curves Foundation is looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager to start as soon as possible. The work locations will be at our training sites which are located throughout Ontario and at our main office located at 30 Chauncey Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M8Z 2Z4.
This is a permanent full-time position (40 hours/week) with a salary of $36.50/hour plus 4% vacation pay.
Our company provides training and licensing of motorcyclists. The responsibilities of this position include:
- Overseeing the maintenance and repair of motorized and non-motorized equipment
- Implementing a maintenance and safety inspection schedule for the equipment
- Overseeing the landscaping, snow clearing, and grounds maintenance
- Ensuring that motorized/non-motorized equipment is properly delivered to the training facilities
- Supervising and training staff
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the maintenance of equipment including motorized vehicles, cleaning equipment, and sea containers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in grounds maintenance
- Understanding of motorcycle mechanics
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com. Please provide your resume and a minimum of 2 references upon submission of application.